Poet, Music composer, University lecturer,singer
- 1994: Holding his bachelor's degree in Economic Geography
Supervising the first post-revolution Guitar Concert
- 1995: Founding the first-ever Fusional Music Concert
- 1996: Holding his master's degree in Political Geography
- 1997: Releasing "The Lady of Orient" album
- 1998: Partaking in the first Pop Music Festival
- 1999: Releasing the book "I do love your hands" (blank verse)
- 2000: Producing and recording the album "The Note"
- 2001: Writing some papers on Tehran's Urban Network
- 2002: Being conferred his Ph.D. degree in Urban Planning
- 2003: Releasing his book of songs "The Naaderi cafe"
- 2004: Releasing "The Note" following four years of awaiting the patent
Translating and releasing Pablo Neuda's "The Eternity of a Kiss", Mo'ein Publications
Having interviews with BBC, Daily Telegraph, Times, and...
Launching activities to have his book "The Idiotland"
- 2005: Producing and recording the album "Your Majesty"
Bidding to have his book "I am not poloticized" published
Translating and releasing Bertolt Brecht's selected poems under the title"Mr. Prime Minister"
- 2006: Bidding to release his book"The Humans Lineage"
Releasing the album" Literature: of another ilk " ( 6 of 23 songs got the permission)
-2007: Start of recording Shahkar's new album in Paris.
-2008: Performing some pieces such as "Sleep by My Side" and "Qui Hiciste" with Vienna philharmonic orchestra and Yerevan symphony orchestra.
- 2009: Re-starting teaching in the university as a university lecturer.
- 2010: Performing concert in Geneva.
Performing pieces with Philharmonic orchestras of Armenia, Barcelona, …
Performing a duet with a Spanish lady. (Anna)